Our Mission, Vision and Values
The Trust has a clear mission at its core, ensuring that all pupils are enabled to flourish, rooted in God’s Love – academically, socially, spiritually, physically and mentally.
We have a clear vision about creating successful schools for the benefit of their communities. We expect any academy in the Trust to continuously improve. Those graded by OFSTED as RI/Serious Weaknesses/Special Measures to make rapid progress and be able to secure an OFSTED grading of at least “Good” within 3 years post conversion. All academies provide rich and diverse curriculums which evolve to meet the needs of their children and local communities, as well as delivering educational excellence to enable them to flourish in later life.
The way we work and deliver against our mission is critical to our Trust. We have shared, agreed values of:
Hope; Nurture; Equality; Respect; Collaboration
The Trust’s vision is underpinned by a Christian values framework which is adopted by all Academies. It provides clear expectations for all DSAMAT employees on how the Trust wishes its values to impact on all areas of academy life. This draws on, and is informed by, the National Church of England Vision for Education and the Diocesan Board of Education Vision.
Why the Trust exists
The Trust was created to enable schools to become greater. We have a shared vision and a strong sense of purpose. Our Trust is committed to:
- To deliver outstanding education, with a distinctively Christian ethos, leading to high achievement and progress for all of our pupils.
- To ensure that vulnerable children are nurtured and cared for, and that they are able to flourish
- To care for our pupils and staff, so that they are safe and their wellbeing is a priority
- To inspire a love of learning for all pupils through the provision of a tailored, rich and wide curriculum
- To enable our academies to work together to share knowledge, experience and expertise, for the benefit of our learning community
- To enthuse school staff by providing them with access to learning opportunities and helping them to flourish
- To help academy leaders continuously drive improvement and raise aspirations
- To deliver great governance which has a positive impact upon the outcomes, progression and care of all
- To be cost effective, ensuring that funding is maximised for the benefit of our learning community